If you are about to start or change work and...
- you don’t know where to start
- you have concerns about working abroad
- you don’t know how to get a license to work (specialty)
Get in touch with us. We will take care of the recruitment process from the beginning to the end. Below you will find 10 steps you need to make – the first one is done on your own but we will take care of the following 9 for you for free.
What you need to do:
What we do:
- Let us know what kind of work you are looking for and what are your specific expectations.
- We search for the best offer for you.
- We inform you what documents will be needed, help you prepare them and ensure the services of a sworn translator to translate them.
- We take care of all the formalities concerning the recruitment.
- We help you prepare for the job interview.
- We assist you during your preparations for possible exams (e.g. language certificate, FSP)
- We provide transport to the interview and exams.
- We help you to find accommodation.
- We provide transport to sign a contract.
- We celebrate your success!
Since we are contracted by your future employer,
you don’t need to pay anything for our help – you only gain!